|Scraps at the ready|
The weather is going to be pants so that rules out my other Beloved free weekend occupation which should be starting about now. That is my gardening. Such a shame as the place looks wrecked at the mo, but hey ho, no use stressing because I am no cold weather gardener me. So that means I have no option but to sit and sew today. Oh dear , what a shame.........
Even the postie called with a parcel to give me a hint that I should be stitching, so what can a girl do.
I have an absolute shed load of things I need to get done so the food shop is done, the laundry is laundered (stuff the ironing- that can wait ) and the hoovering is hoovered. Well, sort of. And so I am off and running.
My hit list for this weekend is so vast I know I will not get through the lot but with no distractions I am hopeful for an extremely productive weekend. Lets see, we have
- make a small crib quilt for train buddy, (promised back in February before body failure)
- finish the Dresden Plate cushion from week 1 of the Bear Paw Classes
- finish the Low volume quilt started in February
- make my Mo' Stash March blocks
- practise a few more double wedding ring blocks from this week's Bear Paw Class
- Pull some fabric for Modern She Made 2 swap
- oh yes, breath
|The groups work from week 2 of the Bear Paw classes. Mine is top centre, the wonky one - hence the need to practise more|
Lets report back here sharpish Monday to find out how many of those have moved from the list. Of course if I fail abysmally, I will just leave the country and shut down the blog in shame.
see you soon