Tuesday 24 June 2014

Prototype

Not many words today....just a few pics of a trial run at a camera strap.
Its really not very sophisticated looking is it but the fishes made me smile ( even though they are swimming upside down in this photo?). Definitely too much going on with all those colours.
I found the red vinyl from a hideous old belt at the back of the wardrobe but I really need to find a good source of the narrow nylon webbing as the range of colours in pet collars really is pretty grim!

1 comment:

  1. Does it have to be nylon? I think that would end up very sweaty. Try cotton webbing instead, it comes in a range of colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It is really appreciated. I will always try to respond to most comments, especially where a question is asked, so please check your settings are not set to no-reply!